Thursday, April 7, 2011

Week 12 (Day 4)

Well I don't have much to talk about today.  I did decide after changing my mind a million times that I was going to pick Business Admin with a concentration in management.  That way it covers all the concentration with taking one class from finance, human resources and general management.  I think this is the best choice and that is pretty much what I do already at the office I work (which is my family's business).  They are trying to sell the company though so in the next couple of years my experience and degree will help me move to a great job.  This is what I hope. :)  

Right now I am watching American Idol and all I can say is OMG!! I am loving the top 9 and the results show so far.  I don't wanna say to much because if anyone reads that hasn't watched yet, I might give something good away.  All I have to say is I love Russel Brand, omg he cracks me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  He was on the results show. hehe!!

Well I have been cooking up a storm today...muffins muffins muffins.  I love to bake but of course I can't eat any of it.  But that is okay I just like to bake.  :)  I usually make muffins so my hubby and the guys he works with can have a morning breakfast muffin.  I usually eat a bite just for taste.  But I am glad I can withhold eating more then just one bit.  Usually I take one bite and my hubby eats the rest.

Tonight I ate:

B- Thomas Lite English Muffin with butter + coffee + 3 super cleanse

L- Two taco supremes from taco bell (4/2)  - they are ok...I doubled checked the nutrition online

D- Two thin sliced chicken breast which is probably equal to one chicken breast, topped with a few onions, green peppers, 2 slices bacon and then some melted low fat cheese with a side of broccoli (which I usually fill half the plate with veggies at dinner time to stay more full at night.
***Dinner was extremely yummy!!!!!!!***

3 comments:

  1. Yummers dinner looks great. We are also having broccoli for dinner, I sauteed it in sesame oil and garlic. I don't follow american idol, but I'm glad you are enjoying watching it. And how nice of you to make hubby and his co-workers muffins, mine also loves muffins and he wishes I would make them more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choice on the school. And I too love-love Russel. And am surprised at who got voted off Idol too.
    Yum send some dinner my way.
    Have a great day tomorrow. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm Katie that way of making broccoli sounds yum too! I have been having broccoli all week. Usually I buy one or two veggies at a time and then switch it up the next week otherwise they go bad because I don't eat them fast enough.

    I think the voting is fixed or something, but she was so great singing that I know she will get a record deal from someone. She is just too good to pass up! She is similar to Celine Dion to me with such a big voice.

    ReplyDelete