Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 3 (Week 9)

Happy St. Patty's Day!!

I thought this little dog was so cute!!  Hehe!! He had one too many beers for St. Pattys Day.  Not really just found a cute pic off the internet.  I would never give a dog beer. 

Well hope everyone's day was wonderful!!  Mine has been so far.  I started my morning by taking my friend to get her driver license because they wouldn't transfer her license from Puerto Rico over to GA, so she had to take the test over again.  Well she drives a big car so I went with her so she could use my nissan altima to take the test and do the parallel parking.  Well she passed so we both were happy, because not only was she nervous, but I was nervous for her.  No matter the age you are, your going to be nervous when someone is sitting in the next seat scoring your every move.  Hehe well that's over and she was happy!!  The rest of my day has been spent at work where I had to deal with a customer who hasn't paid for 60 days and well you know how that is sometimes.  But I solved that thank goodness.

What I ate:  (Wednesday)

Breakfast:  Quicktrip sausage jalapeno roll 

Lunch:  Wendy's spicy chicken ceasar (half order)

Dinner:  Fish and salad tossed with oil and vinegar

Snack:  2 cups popcorn and few tortilla chips with a little white cheese (my hubby went to grab something to eat and I had a few of his chips)



Hope everyone had a lovely day!!

5 comments:

  1. Chip thief! I do that too when my hubby's not looking. HeHe! I'm glad you let your friend use your car so she could pass her test. That's very nice. The DMV takes so long here. The lines are huge, and the wait is terrible. I'm glad she doesn't have to retest. We all need friends like you. Have a great weekend Lindsay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have changed your blog, the fish are such a great addition. Dealing with customers who haven't paid must get stressful, I'm glad you got it taken care of. You are doing great, keep up the good work!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK so first - is that your dog? lol!
    What a good friend you are. That takes a lot of waiting and patience. The chip thing...That's what my hubby does to my food if it was something good and if I walked away. haha, but usually lately my stuff is way too healthy for him.
    Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea I don't ever feel like I have to help someone, that is just my personality that I want to because that's just me! :)

    Yes, I am a chip thief hehe!!

    Nope that isn't my dog, hehe I will have to take a pic and show you guys my really pups! They are two loving little guys.

    Yes my hubby usually tries to steal some of my food if he sees something yummy but I am stingy when it comes to the diet food since I count everything out. If I can have 12 crackers and he wants to eat some, boo!! I tell him go get your own, this is my share hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and the fishies, were just something to add that I thought were cute because my background looks like waves and I found it under the design section of the blog. Just something fun to play with. :)

    ReplyDelete