Thursday, February 17, 2011

Week 5, Day 4

Well today was even crazier at work then yesterday.  Everyone was at least at work today, but it seemed like one problem after another.  The IRS wants our business taxes uploaded a certain new way and it took me almost four days to figure out this specific way and format in excel.  The IRS does not like to make things simple do they...  Then problem after problem occurred and before I knew it, it was 4pm and I forgot lunch so I stopped and ate because I was starving.  At least the day went fast again.  Don't have time to write much tonight because its my night for all my fav shows.  : )

What I ate:

B - Egg McMuffin

L - Salad with all the regular stuff I usually put (you can see in past posts) ; )  topped with chicken deli meat

D - Rotisserie herb chicken (no skin eaten)  and side salad with all the usual stuff

S - Lindt chocolate ball (4 g of sugar)  I gotta get these things out of the house (my grandma gave me for Valentines day and I feel like I have to eat one.  I still stayed under 15 g for the day, but its hard not to eat one when there right on the counter.  There is only a few left, so soon I won't have this problem.

Goodnight everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lindsay, I hope today was a better day than yesterday. and try not to forget to eat lunch :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well today at work is going good, but at home its another story. Our septic tank decided to back up and now we have to have it cleaned which isn't cheap. :( Its gotta be done though. But hopefully after today the weekend will get better. Suppose to go to the Ringling Bros. Circus with a friends bday on Sunday so that should be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsay,
    I'm so sorry to hear about your septic tank, what a pain in the neck and stress you and your hubby didn't need. Hang in there I know you can do it...maybe have a bfc approved treat. Last week my car was stolen and I am happy to share that I only had 2 glasses of wine instead of the whole bottle that I probably would have drank pre-bfc :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lord!! Wow Katie, yea I would probably have consumed the whole bottle. My septic tank issue seems so small compared to your car being stolen. Wow I am so sorry to hear that. Do you know if they are going to be able to do anything about finding your car? I hope so for you.

    I may have a glass of wine tonight just to relax. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cars/septic tanks...life is crazy...fortunatly for us we had comprehensive insurance on it...we didn't always have it we just added it cuz if something horrible happened (which it did) at least we would have some help. I personallly don't think they will find it, and we will just have to make a claim for it, but that's ok...I know something will work out. My hubby works at a dealers auto auction so I am confident he will be able to find us a good used car.
    I hope you have a nice time at the circus :)

    ReplyDelete