Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Week 5, Day 2

Well not much new happened today, just one of those routine boring days.  One good thing though, I came home to a clean house again today.  My hubby hasn't worked for a week or two so he cleaned the kitchen and the dishes and since none of you guys know him, that is a milestone. LOL!!! But I was happy he did it.  Helped make my day better.  =)

What I ate today:

Breakfast :  Egg McMuffin and my regular coffee

Lunch :  Salad with turkey, cheese, bacon bits, sunflower seeds, Ken's salad dressing

Dinner:  Pork chop lightly breaded with bread crumbs fried (maybe this wasn't a good idea, but I did use canola oil), sauteed zucchini, and bowl of salad with same ingredients as lunch except the turkey and half vitamin zero water (lemonade)


I finally found a sugar free bread today at my grocery store.  I honestly think I looked at every bread in the bread aisle today.  People were probably looking at me like I was crazy, but hey I don't care because I finally found what I was looking for.  This bread is only sweetened with malitol and 11 g of carbs per slice.  I wish I could find one that is only one carb serving per two slices, but I don't eat bread much anyways lately so one slice with breakfast or lunch should be fine. =)  Shopping and finding new things at the grocery store have become an art to me, lol!! I actually have fun trying to find new things we can use with the BFC. 

Good luck everyone!! Hope everyone's week is going well so far. =)

1 comment:

  1. HI Lindsay,

    I know how much time it takes to always be looking at labels. It takes me twice as long to shop now on the BFC. That bread was a good find.
    Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete