Monday, January 31, 2011

Weigh In Day--Start of Week 3

Well even though I was off the diet for about four days when I was really sick with this icky cold, I still managed to lose 2 lbs. this week. =)  So yay for that!!  Last week I was 214.4 and this morning I weighed in at 212.  I was actually really surprised, but my appetite had been pretty low.  I really just ate Zaxby's chicken and sprite most the time I was sick.  Yea I could have done without the breading, but hey its over now and back to the regular schedule of dieting.

Today I ate:

Breakfast - Egg McMuffin, water, coffee w/ powder creamer and truvia

Lunch - Salami and cowpals cheese, and water

Dinner - Lemon buttered tilapia with half a zucchini and side romaine salad


Tonight I also made a breakfast casserole that should last the rest of the week.  I made with with a cartoon of egg beaters, country sausage, mushrooms, onions, and cheese.  It looks pretty good, but I will have to let you know tomorrow when I do the true taste test for breakfast. 

Hope everyone has a great night and I hope everyone got to see Rachael Ray show today. :)  I recorded mine on the DVR while I was at work.  I am going to watch it tonight!! :)

6 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better and congrats on the weight loss. I watched the Rachael show you will have to let me know what you thought about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you! I know that saying "diet" is just a habit for us, but just a reminder that you are going back to your regular eating. Dieting, as we refer to it, suggests rules and guilt, etc., but your regular eating suggests choice and freedom. I know, it probably seems like splitting hairs, but it makes a huge impact mentally with your relationship to eating, and switching from unhealthy eating to healthy eating is 99% mental, correct?

    Think different...feel different...behave different...look different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana, I liked the Rachael Ray show. It was amazing to see all those transformations of people with the great weight losses. It was pretty cool to see Amber (our fellow blogger) on there talking about the BFC. Most of what Jorge talked about is of course stuff we already know. But all in all, I have always liked Rachael Ray, so it was a good show.

    Minichick your so right! :) I am not on a diet, I have made a lifestyle choice to eat healthier and I feel so much better because of it. I am trying to look at my life from a different angle and see all the changes for the better. Thank you for helping me see that. :)

    Hugs girls!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Lindsay, Well it looks like I found those 2lbs that you threw away. LOL! I'm not worried about it.
    I did see the Rachel Ray show and thought it was great about all the losses. I really cringed when Jorge said you can lose 4-9lbs a week. We all know that is absolutely not true!!
    Have a great day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea Rosalie, I totally agree with you about not losing 4-9 every week, but yea that would be nice if it was true. Maybe if you worked out doing heavy heavy cardio that much every week could be possible. But as we get smaller its going to move slower to come off. I did weigh myself this morning and funny thing, the scale said 208.0 (I was totally shocked because yesterday I was 212.4 and I weigh myself at the same time in the morning after a shower. But I can't say that is my true weight today, gotta wait til next Monday. I am just glad to see the weight starting to really come off. IT may also be my thyroid medicine finally has the right dosage. Anyways Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lindsay...atta girl!!! Congrats on your wonderful 2+# loss this week, even though being sick helped it along. You are doing great!! Keep up the good work!!! ((Sherri))

    ReplyDelete