Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Im back!!

Hey everyone!  I am back finally...sorry I was away so long.  I had a very busy summer.  My nieces were with me and my hubby and well lets just say we were running running running.  But last week they returned home with their mom in Puerto Rico to start school this week.  It was wonderful to have them, but I did fail on the diet quite a bit while they were around.  But as of this past weekend I started back on my healthy lifestyle.  Luckily I only gained about 7 lbs. over the summer so that should fall right back off, probably even this week. 

I miss you girls!  Sorry I feel off the wagon for a while.  I know I shouldn't have, because I would probably be nearing my goal by now if not already.  Bummer, but hey it's my fault and no one elses.


Look forward to reading your blogs again : )


3 comments:

  1. Yay Lindsay, glad to see you're back! I'm looking forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so good to see you back and blogging again. Support is a big help on the BFC. Do what makes you happy and Don't worry about yesterday - just look forward to tomorrow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that you are back, I have thought about you a lot and I hoped you were just busy. :)

    ReplyDelete