Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Week 7 , Day 2 and 3

Well I forgot to post last night, because well I didn't have time.  Some friends came over to hang out for a while with their two children.  It was really nice to visit and we shared quite a few laughs.  My hubby wanted to watch a movie so we rented 127 hrs. and Stone.  I don't recommend Stone, it was good at the beginning but it spent to much time building up and then the ending just wasn't worth all the build up that it made you anticipate.  127 Hours we started and so far so good, but we feel asleep and have to finish tonight.  I don't know what I would do if I ever got stuck like that, I would probably die because I don't know any survival methods in a setting like that.

Anyways Rosalie posted something on her blog about her dogs and it so got me to thinking about the funny quarks my dogs have too.  They are like little furkids haha!!  Mine don't dig at the bathroom door like hers, but my lab/pit mix likes to follow me around like he is glued to my leg.  He needs to know where you are at all times.  We adopted him from the animal shelter so I think he does this because he had a bad life before he came to live with us.  My little dog (Jack Russel Terrier) he is more independent but has a lot of jealous issues when the bigger dog gets attention haha.  Just like children.  The main quarks they have are they fight over the dog beds.  There is one bed they both want lol.  I would have bought two but the store only had one.  They are both that same amount of cushion comfort, lol, but one is a rectangle and one is a circle.  They both want the circle to sleep on, so they wait for one another to get off if and then the other just sits and stares at who ever is laying in that particular bed. haha!! Crazy right??!!  The second weird quark is every time I dry my hair in the mornings they come running like crazy.  They wanna be in the bathroom right underneath me while I dry my hair.  Its crazy, maybe they like the heat or something.  Anyways I could probably think of more weird things they do, but enough about my doggies hehe!!

What I ate Tuesday:  (Busy day, no cooking)

Breakfast : Sausage Egg McMuffin (mcdonalds) & coffee with purevia and one probiotic
Lunch:  Wendy's Spicy Go Wrap (1) and bottled water
Dinner:  Zaxbys chicken fingers and a few fries (I know bad choice)  I stayed under carbs for the day, but not for the meal.  I just was so busy and then my friends came over so I had to grab something quick and this is the only restaurant by the house.  Today I am going lower on my carbs.


Today (Wednesday) I ate:
Breakfast:  Sausage Egg McMuffin, coffee with purevia
Lunch:  Baby Spinach salad with fat free cheese, fat free balsamic vinaigrette, bacon bits, and smoked ham
Dinner: Wild Salmon baked in the oven, broccoli steamed and possibly a glass of red wine after dinner.



Oh another great note to add to my day!! I am very very happy because this morning my mortgage company called and we got our permanent mortgage modification!! yay!! It took me since September working on it and I had to stay on top of them like crazy but its saving us almost $400 per month just because they reduced our interest rates way down.  We had to do this because my hubby's work dropped down to nothing since the summer, but right now its starting to come back around because pool season is starting up soon.  WE are very thankful to God for listening to our prayers and letting us stay in our house.  I prayed like crazy, but I was so stressed, and things still aren't that easy right now, but this is a huge huge weight lifted off our shoulders.  I still am the main person working, but he is in the midst of getting a potential big job because his friend that owns a pool plaster business wants to sell and even though we can't buy it at this time, hopefully my hubby can work out a deal to manage it for him.  It would be so wonderful if that was possible. =)  So I continue to say my prayers and know that God will watch over us. : )

Thank you all for listening, I know this was a long one today, but I had lots of thoughts hehe!!


Great quote I found the other day!!  I love this. =)
"Fear less, hope more, eat less, chew more, whine less, breathe more, talk less, say more, hate less, love more, and good things will be yours."

3 comments:

  1. HI Lindsay, First of congrats on the loan mod. Those are very hard to get.
    I don't know the movie stone, but 127 hours was WOW! I don't know if I could do that either.
    My dogs are also from rescue shelters and follow me everywhere also. Its funny and I love it. They keep me company when hubby is at work.
    I hope you have a great day:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lindsay,
    Congrats on your loan modification! All your hard work paid off in the very best way! Yahoo!

    I love the quote at the end of your post, right to the point and SO TRUE!

    ReplyDelete