Friday, December 10, 2010

Oh my goodness!!!

Someone just brought fresh goodies from the bakery for Christmas here at work (from one of our vendor reps) and then 30 minutes later here comes our property manager that we lease our office space from with European cookies (all chocolate).  OH MY LORD, I am having the hardest time of my life right now.  They are sitting in my office because this is where everyone comes up from our warehouse.  I wish I could move them, but if I do all the guys might eat them.  They should not eat them either, because half are diabetic of some nature.  Oh me oh my, what is a girl on a diet gonna do???????????

Everywhere I look there is goodies!!! Argggghhh!!! I did have one fresh little tiny roll from the bakery but it was made with Honey instead of sugar, so maybe it wasn't as bad as I thought....I am going to try to be on my best behavior and with hold from the temptations of the lovely goodies only feet away from my desk.  Wish me luck with this hard task. LOL!!!

5 comments:

  1. Be strong Lindsay. I know its hard but you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! Just think of how good you'll feel that you resisted the temptation & how much you're lovin' your body. That sounds really cheesy, but it seems to help me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm sorry. Just keep the size 3 you that you want to get back to in your mind, and remember that you want that more than the junk food. You CAN do it!!! Sending you cyber strength. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel...we have had people bringing all the goodies to my work to but I take them back to the lunch room. I have to just keep telling myself that I really want this. I am tired of being fat so I have to make a choice and I always talk myself of eating the bad stuff. Got to keep some healthy snacks for yourself so you wont be tempted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindsay,

    I just wanted to let you know that I updated my previous post so that I could share with you the info about oatmeal that you had asked about.

    ReplyDelete