Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A day of boredom leads to eating bad choices

Well today was one boring day at work.  I surfed the internet more then I actually did any work.  Its always slow at the office close to the holidays.  I mean its nice to have down time, but makes me want to eat from boredom so I failed pretty bad today, because I kept walking past the table of baked goodies we had at the office and ate one to many. :(  Booo!!!

Other then that I ate Cheese toast this morning for breakfast w/water and for snack a couple of PB crackers and then for lunch I had a turkey sandwich with provolone chz. and for dinner a rotisserie chicken w/some bread and soup.  I had lots of water today, no sodas.


Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and safe travels if any of you are heading out this weekend.  

1 comment: