Monday, August 30, 2010

Week one down, onto WEEK 2

Okay so week one was going great until my weekend happened.  Wedding reception for a close friend that was catered by Sonny's BBQ and then wedding cake.  Wow it was yummy but then it ruined my Sunday meal plan as well because my friend sent me home with leftovers.  : (  I couldn't refuse.  Anyways I aim for this week to be much much much better then last.  I have a couple really stressful times going on in my life right now so I can't make any promises that I won't have a food binge from the amount of stress on me, but I will try my hardest.  I really wish this economy would pick up is all I got to say.  Because when someone is self employed, it just doesn't do a whole lot for the business.  I work full time but my husband is self employed and right now its not the best of times.  This effects more things then one most the time.  For example, I usually feel to bummed to eat right.  Which I know is suppose to be no excuse, right...you can always eat right.  Just gotta make that decision to do it.  Okay well enough of my complaints.  I want this to be a positive blog, not depressing. 

Okay so I sorta have planned my menus for the week.  What is everyone planning for tonight's dinner?  We should share menu ideas.  It would really help me build my menu for the week.  :)  So far this morning for breakfast, I ate two slices of wheat bread with peanut butter and a glass of water.  Anyone have any other quick ideas for breakfast?  

Alright everyone good luck for this week ahead.  Don't give in to the power of the food.  Stick with it!! We can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment