Monday, March 7, 2011

Start of Week 8, Weigh In Day

Well sorry I haven't got to post for the past few days.  I actually had a busy start to my weekend and then a totally lazy Sunday.  I didn't eat the best over the weekend.  I didn't go crazy or anything, but I did max my carbs and sugars plus over quite a bit on Sunday when I didn't even realize.  Now I know certain things that have high hidden sugars.  I probably would have weighed less on weigh in day, but I seem to have a real problem with my weekend eating.  I need to work on that.  Because I believe I lose quite good during the week and then the weekend hits and I gain a little bit back.  One time during the week, I remember the scale said 205 and this morning it was 206.4.

So week 7 loss=1.4 lbs.  At least its something so I gotta be happy about that.  I just wanna see 3 or 4 lbs a week, but I know that isn't always doable so I gotta be positive and move on to a good week with a mini goal of working on my weekend eating. : )

Quick overview of what I ate:

Friday
Breakfast:  Quiktrip Jalapeno sausage/cheese roll with my coffee and probiotics
Lunch:  Spinach salad with chicken and all the regular stuff
Dinner:  More leftover tacos my hubby made


Saturday:
Breakfast:  none (sleep late and rushed over to my grandmas house)  I visit her on most Saturdays

Lunch:  Ruby Tuesday's New Orleans Seafood which was tilapia with shrimp and a double side of broccoli, two of those tiny garlic cheddar muffins (which can you believe had 7 g sugar per muffin)  They are teeney tiny, but when I listed on my calorie counter I found the hidden secret (now I know not to eat next time)

Dinner:  Ate at my parents since I was in town visiting my grandma  My mom made Maccoroni Grill box mixes.  It was creamy basil chicken pasta and I only had one cup of it and side salad

Snack:  Baked cheetos (this is where I went over for the day I believe)  One to many servings of cheetos : (  Once I start eating cheetos, I can't stop cause they are my fav


Sunday
Breakfast:  Coffee

Lunch:  Me and hubby went to a Honduran restaurant and I ate a breakfast type meal with 3 fried eggs, cream, cheese, pinto beans refried, two small slices of plantains (Plantains = tooo much sugar)  and a small horchata (ugh)  I know!! bad again, but I mad the stupid choice and I knew when I ordered this I was suppose to order water and say no plantains.  I couldn't resist.


Snack:  Coffee (I was extremely tired and very cold this day)
 
Dinner:  Nothing, just snacked on some toast and more cheetos (Lunch was at like 4 so that stuffed me enough)


Today: 
Breakfast:   Sausage Egg McMuffin

Lunch:  Spinach salad with chicken deli meat and fat free balsamic dressing with all the regular toppings

Dinner:  Tonight I am planning baked fish with green veggies

3 comments:

  1. Hi Girl,

    YO\ou didn't do that bad on food. The only real bad stuff I saw was the horchata and plaintains. I bet they were good.
    I hope you have a great day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hidden sugars are the worst. I went grocery shopping this weekend and went to buy the stoneyfield oikos greek yogurt in the indiviudal size...I read the back and 8g of sugar, I was so disappointed because they are so convenient. Crazy how there was 7g of sugar in those tiny little muffins, at least you know for next time.

    Congrats on the weight loss, you are getting closer to 200 every week!!! Slow and steady wins the race :)

    ReplyDelete